Construction Times NICE Awards 2019.
Date – Friday, April 26, 2019
Venue – To be announced.
ARK Events & Media presents NICE Awards 2019 (Nepal Infrastructure and Construction Excellence Awards). The award is exclusive for the outstanding contribution done by the Construction and Infrastructure sector of Nepal – Roads, Bridges, Tunnel, Power/Solar Power, Urban Development, Airport, Railway, Irrigation and Water Management.
Award Hon’s Jury Members
- Er. Satya Narayan Shah – Chairman, Nepal Engineering Council
- Dr. Ranjeet Mehta – Principal Director, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Dr. S.S. Porwal – VSM, Addl DGBR (Retd) Border Roads Organization (India)
- Prof. M.N. Sreehari – Advisor to Govt. of Karnataka for Traffic, Transport & Infrastructure
- Mr. A.K. Mishra – Managing Director, Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Power Authority, Thimphu, Bhutan